Saturday, July 23, 2022

FINDING HOME by Sutton Bishop

 

Release Date: July 21

He is everything she avoids in a man.
So why does she want him so badly?

Control comes easily to Emory Walsh.

After all, when you spend most of your time in a cockpit 25,000 feet off the ground, control is a very good thing.

And when you’ve already had your heart smashed to pieces, protecting yourself feels more important than ever.

But when tanned, sex-on-a-stick Arlo Cruz walks into Emory’s life, her no-strings-attached policy comes abruptly to an end. That is, until the dizzying heights of Arlo’s charm leaves Emory in a freefall to heartbreak.

Forget a cruisy hook-up, this is an all-out romantic tailspin.

With memories of her past hot on her heels, Emory fights to retain the upper hand over her heart. But can she learn to let go of her fears before she lets go of Arlo...forever?

Finding Home is an adventurous small-town romance for readers who love second chances, multicultural romance, and stories with plenty of heart.

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

My review:

Finding Home is part of the Pinon Ridge series by Sutton Bishop.  This was a new author for me, but I definitely look forward to reading more books by her.  This was a small-town romance and I loved meeting the people of Pinon Ridge. 

Emory had been hurt in the past and since then she sticks to her no-strings attached rule.  Until she met Arlo, he somehow made it past the walls she had built around her heart.  Arlo was intrigued by Emory from the beginning but knows he must win her trust.  Can Emory let go of her fear and trust Arlo?

This was a heartbreaking and beautiful story.  Emory and Arlo made the perfect couple, and I was cheering for them from the beginning.  I loved how Arlo supported and understood Emory.  He was in awe of her strength and talent while also full of encouragement for her.  It was a beautiful book and I look forward to reading future books by the author.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Sutton Bishop

I’ve been creating stories since I was a young girl. Playing in the rural meadows and woods in Illinois afforded my active imagination ample opportunity to go wild. 

I grew up believing in fairy tales and dreaming of Prince Charming, creating some fanciful, complex stories. I crushed hard on most of my prince charmings. Many of them disappointed me, but a few did not. Those that didn’t matured as I matured. I added textures of character, physicality, and backstory. My monkey mind stayed busy, fleshing them out with strengths, weaknesses, and idiosyncrasies, based on men I met and experiences I had. Putting the stories on paper came much later, after four kids and a disjointed career. 

My passions are culture and history. I have degrees in anthropology, forensics, and history. I have traveled near and far, asked countless questions, and made untold observations. Out great world is my imagination-laboratory, and writing brings it all together—the layers, the ordinary, and the extraordinary. Writing is how I explore the “what ifs.” 

Anything is possible and often is. I invite you to take a break from your day-to-day living. Take a journey in a book. Immerse yourself in fantasy. What if? 

Lose yourself in romance. Read mine.  

Sutton

Romancing the Wild

Connect with Sutton Bishop


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Inside the Penalty Box Series: Vancouver Dominators Book #1 Author: S.L. Sterling Genre: Sports Romance Tropes: Hockey R...