Saturday, September 11, 2021

Rhodes To Love by Danika Bloom

 

Release Date: September 9

She’s not ready for kids. He'll move mountains to maintain guardianship of his godchild. Is crossing the line from friends to fake husband and wife a stunt they can survive?

Daredevil snowboarder Adam Rhodes does not do relationships—not since his best friends died in a stunt he survived, making him a single dad to their orphaned daughter. But when his guardianship is challenged, he hopes that being married will give him the edge he needs to keep his family together. Unfortunately, the safe-bet woman he chooses as his fake wife sends his heart into free fall.

Gamaphobic Lizzy Hillhouse is determined to remain single until she’s knocked every last item off her extensive bucket list. But when her handsome, smooth-talking snowboarder friend offers to fund her dream trip to Europe, she says “I do”. As agreed with Adam she books her flight—both on a plane and from the marriage—for three months out.

As an avalanche of unfamiliar emotions buries Adam, he’s torn between respecting the terms of his fake-relationship agreement with Lizzy and chasing his own dream of the perfect family. And as he surprises and delights Lizzy at every turn, she struggles to reconcile what she’s always wanted with the deep love she feels for Adam and his daughter.

Will they allow their fake marriage to melt away like spring snow, or can they charter a flight to a happily ever after together?

~~~

Rhodes to Love is the fourth stand-alone book in the new adult, contemporary romance series, the Mixed Six-Pack. If you like generous heroes, goal-oriented heroines, and cute-as-kitten kids you’ll adore Danika Bloom’s steamy friends-to-lovers romance.

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

My review:

Rhodes to Love is the fourth and last book in The Mixed Six-Pack series.  I have enjoyed reading this series and meeting all the Rhodes brothers who are such fun swoon-worthy heroes.  This is Adams and Lizzy’s story and I think it is my favorite one in the series.  It was a beautiful story of love, family, and finding oneself.

Adam gave up his job as a daredevil snowboarder to become a full-time dad raising his best friend’s daughter after they died.  He will do anything to keep his guardianship of her, even enter a fake marriage.  Lizzy was so afraid of becoming her mother and decided not to commit to a relationship until she was thirty.  She wants to travel to Europe so when Adam offers to fund her trip if she will marry him, she agrees.  She never expected to be torn between her dreams and love.  Can she have both?  You will need to read the book to find out.

This was an amazing book and I loved how Adam was willing to give up everything he loved for his godchild.  He was such an amazing guy and a great dad.  I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it.

I received an ARC and am willingly leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Danika Bloom

I believe in love at first sight, happily ever after, and that the sweetest sex is of the make-up variety. My fifteen-year marriage gives me plenty of “I love you” inspiration for the funny, sometimes steamy, tear-jerky scenes I write to bring my heroes and heroines back together.

Although I was born, raised and live in Canada, I spell like an American, use British colloquialisms and swear in French.

Visit www.danikabloom.com to get reader freebies, join my Advance Reader Team and hear about the latest thing I've said that's made my husband or one of my sons put their fingers in their ears and yell, "TMI! TMI!"

Connect with Danika Bloom

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page | BookBub

Host By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments For You by Carrie Ann Ryan

  Two widows. One wedding dress. And a promise of forever in the next installment of the Wilder Brothers. Moments for You, an all-new s...