Thursday, April 15, 2021

Review: Their Christmas Baby Contract

Their Christmas Baby Contract Their Christmas Baby Contract by Shannon Stacey



Blurb:
Striking the deal was the easy part.

He’ll help her make a beautiful baby.

Brady Nash is handsome and anti marriage. And with IVF completely out of her financial reach, Reyna Bishop is running out of time to have the child she so very much wants. Theirs is a practical baby-making deal: no emotion, no expectation, no ever-after. They’ll even “date” through Christmas to silence their hometown gossips. It’s foolproof…till the time she spends with Brady and his warm, loving family leaves Reyna wanting more than a baby…


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My review:

Their Christmas Baby Contract is the second book in the Blackberry Bay series but was fine reading as a stand-alone.  This was a new author for me, and I am so glad I discovered her.  The book was original with a unique storyline.  I loved the small-town of Blackberry Bay and meeting all the heartwarming side characters.   

Reyna Bishop and Brady Nash grew up together and Brady had fallen in love with Reyna in first grade.  He’d loved her so long that when he finally got her in his arms and bed his “performance” was not good.  Over the years they had avoided each other due to the awkwardness.  Reyna was ready to have a baby but did not want a man in her life.  She decides to ask Brady if he will father a child with her.  Their lives change when she discovers she is pregnant.  Can they get over their fears of rejection and admit their true feelings for each other before it is too late?

I enjoyed reading this book and meeting the town residents of Blackberry Bay.  This was a book that left me with a big smile on my face.  Reyna and Brady were perfect for each other.  I was cheering for Brady the entire time because his love for Reyna was so apparent and I wanted his dreams to come true.

I received an ARC and am willingly leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments For You by Carrie Ann Ryan

  Two widows. One wedding dress. And a promise of forever in the next installment of the Wilder Brothers. Moments for You, an all-new s...