Monday, July 15, 2024

His Second Chance (Montgomery Ink Legacy Book 6) Carrie Ann Ryan

 Now Available

His Second Chance  

by Carrie Ann Ryan

Released: July 15, 2024

Link https://geni.us/HisSecondChanceChoice 
Blurb:

The rules were simple. Protect the woman I love. And try to stop loving her along the way.

Kane Montgomery Carr and Phoebe Dixon's romance went from a fiery temptation to a fizzled out heartbreak.

Only Kane has no idea why.

All he knows is that he has to keep her safe when a stalker sets Phoebe in their sights.

Yet as the two of them are forced once again into each other's lives, the truth behind their breakup surfaces and they are forced to face the facts: the feelings and heat they buried aren't quite as gone as they'd like.

If they give in, they'll have to face the demons that broke them up in the first place—including a startling secret that shocks them both.

Yet if they don't, they might lose the chance of a life time.

That is, of course, if they can survive what lurks in the shadows for them both.

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

My review:

“…I was such a coward in not knowing what it meant to love someone.  I thought it meant that we had to have our lives straight, and it turns out we can be complete messes together and I’m perfectly fine with that.”

His Second Chance is the sixth book in the Montgomery Ink series.  The author has a way of creating stories that draw the reader into the world of the characters.  She is one of my favorite authors and I am always so excited to see a new book.  Once I started reading the book, I couldn’t put it down.

“I will fight for you until the end of the world and then further.  I love you so much, Phoebe Cage Dixon.”

This is Kane Montgomery Carr and Phoebe Dixon’s story; they had so much chemistry between them.  I loved their “cute meet” and watching them overcome their issues.  They were the perfect couple.  The author had a big surprise in the end, and I cannot wait to see what the author has in store for us.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love in Overtime by Melissa Baldwin

Love in Overtime Melissa Baldwin (Love on Thin Ice) Publication date: September 19th 2024 Genres: Adult, Comedy, Contemporary, Roman...