Saturday, April 6, 2024

HATEMATES by J.D. Hollyfield

NOW AVAILABLE

 HATEMATES

by

J.D. Hollyfield 


 


Blurb:

From J.D. Hollyfield, author of Power, comes a devilishly spicy, enemies-to-lovers romance about overcoming the past, undeniable attraction, and finding love in the untimeliest of ways. 

A best friend, a stalker, and a bodyguard walk into a bar…

Current status: Living my best life. *Flips hair* What more could a girl want?

Just kidding. 

My life has gone to shit. All the fun, late nights, and single life come to a screeching halt when I find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, thanks to my overbearing best friend, I’ve adopted a guard dog to keep me safe until they find the guy who attacked me. 

Insert Tate Deveraux, my newest inconvenience. He’s brawny, not bad on the eyes, and a pain in my ass. Not only am I stuck with him until I’m out of danger, but he’s moving in with me. 

He’s become a nuisance in my life and needs to go—stalker be damned. So do the urges to strip him naked and see if the rumors about hand size hold true. I blame my crush on booze and the kiss that should have never happened. 

The simmering attraction between us is undeniable, but he’s made it clear I’m just a job.  With lines being crossed and my life at stake, I guess I’ll find out if he’s better at keeping me safe or sated. 

Buy Link:

https://geni.us/HateMates

Meet J.D. Hollyfield:

Thanks for joining me for a cocktail and some girl talk. I live the dream in my own slice of paradise where I get to enjoy colorful sunsets from my rocking chair while I’m working. I have my very own romance hero with Mr. Rose and there’s more than a few little rose buds running around. A couple aren’t so little anymore! We keep things interesting with cats and a dog and the critters that roam though the yard (fingers crossed the mountain lions stay away).

 

Connect with J.D. Hollyfield:

https://geni.us/AuthorJDHollyfield

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should Have Run by Evey Lyon

  💕𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋💕 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧 by Evey Lyon is releasing on all platforms on May 30th and will go into KU on J...