Monday, January 22, 2024

Good Time Boyfriend


💕💕Now Available 💕💕

Good Time Boyfriend

The first book in a brand new series by Carrie Ann Ryan, the First Time Series




Buy Link: https://geni.us/GoodTimeChoice
Release Date: January 22, 2024
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
TROPES:
Fake Boyfriend
Virgin Heroine
Grumpy/Sunshine
Friends with Benefits
Just a Fling
But what if I want more?

Blurb:
Devney needs a fake boyfriend for the night and I’m all too eager to play along.


But when the sun rises, reality settles in and I know I want more. Only I don’t think she’s ready for what I have to give.

I want to be more than a good time, but I know what I’m good for. I need control. And she’s far too innocent.

When one fake date with Heath turns into two, our relationship becomes all too real. Hard. Fast. And everything I didn’t realize I needed.

But I don’t know how to tell him I want it all.

Even when the world comes crashing back into focus all too soon.

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
My review:

This was the woman that my heart went pitter-patter for.  

And I didn’t even know her fr**king name.

 Good Time Boyfriend is the first book in the First Time series and boy did it start the series with a bang! 

Heath Cassidy and his brothers moved to Denver to reunite with their sister Greer (from Best Friend Temptation (Montgomery Ink Legacy #4)) and each other.  They had been separated from her when their parents got divorced.  After meeting Devney at the bar he and his friend opened, he couldn’t get her out of his mind.  When her siblings arrived, he was totally caught off guard when they accused him of breaking her heart.“I don’t know if I want you to be done with me?” 

Devney Womack was tired of her family always trying to set her up on dates and worrying about her being single, so she made up an imaginary boyfriend.  She never expected her siblings to confront him when she told them he dumped her. What could she say when her imaginary boyfriend volunteers to be her good-time boyfriend? 

“Well, you started off as my imaginary boyfriend, then my fake one. 

I might as well make me your live-in girlfriend.  Even without asking.”

 This book was full of humor, family drama, and emotions.  It sucked me in on the first page and I couldn’t put it down.  The chemistry between Devney and Heath was intense from the beginning.  I loved how their cute-meet came about, making this a book to remember.  This was a terrific book to start the series and it leads us into the next book which is Luca and Addisons.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should Have Run by Evey Lyon

  💕𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋💕 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧 by Evey Lyon is releasing on all platforms on May 30th and will go into KU on J...