Monday, October 30, 2023

Best Friend Temptation by Carrie Ann Ryan

 



             πŸ”₯πŸ”₯NEW RELEASE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
BEST FRIEND TEMPTATION⁠ 
by Carrie Ann Ryan
My Rating : ⭐⭐

“I miss all the good things. We were getting naked and no one told me?”⁠
I glared at Ford. “Don’t start.”⁠
“What? Sounds kind of fun. I mean, you’re both hot, so if it was going to happen, might as well happen when I’m home.”⁠
“You’re a menace,” Greer said, thankfully laughing.⁠
“I’m just sad that I didn’t get to see you naked first.” Ford kept teasing, pushing, and I needed him to stop.⁠
Because I didn’t need to think about this any longer.⁠
“Okay, now that you’re making me laugh rather than feel embarrassed, I guess I’m grateful that we got that out of the way.”⁠
I blinked over at her. “What do you mean ‘got that out of the way?’”⁠
“I saw the way you looked at me, it’s good to know.”⁠
Audio Read By Jacob Morgan, Teddy Hamilton, and Desiree Ketchum
I fell for my best friend long before I knew what that meant. Only I know he’ll never love me back.⁠
He’s stuck in his head and his past demons and can’t see what is right in front of him.⁠
But when Greer loses her home and needs a place to stay, both Noah and I know the only place she belongs is with us—in every way possible.⁠
Now I’m falling for both of my roommates and trying to keep the people I protect safe.⁠
Only someone is coming for them, and I can’t stop the inevitable fall.⁠
I just have to hope that we made the right choices and that one day soon Noah and Greer will finally see who we can be.⁠
Before we lose it all…or I finally walk away for good.

My review:
Best Friend Temptation is the fourth book in the Montgomery Ink series, and I just cannot get enough of the Montgomery family. I love books with large families and this one book has the Montgomery, Cassidy, and the Cages family in it. This is Noah Montgomery, Ford Cage, and Greer Cassidy story.
Ford and Noah had been childhood best friends, roommates, and business partners for years. Somewhere along the way they fell in love with each other, but their relationship was full of doubts and communication problems. They were both attracted to Greer, but neither would act on it because their past triad relationship didn’t work out.
Greer had a crush on Ford and Noah since she met them, but she thought they were interested in each other. She didn’t want to get between them and didn’t think they could be interested in her until her house caught on fire and she moved in with them. Proximity brings them together, but their doubts and problems could break them apart.
I couldn’t wait for this book to come out and it was everything I expected. The connection between the three of them was so strong but they each had doubts about their place in the relationship and fears of being in each other’s way. They had to learn to trust each other and communicate before their relationship could work. I loved watching their bonds strengthen as they slowly opened up to one another. I highly recommend this book and hope to see the Cages and Cassidy family again.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
May be an image of 2 people and text
All reactions:
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Had You by S.L. Scott

  WHEN I HAD YOU By S.L. Scott Now Live Kindle Unlimited, Amazon, Audible Amazon: https://geni.us/WIHYAm   Audible: ht...