Friday, June 30, 2023

Write Choice by Jami Rogers



๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰OUT NOW!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

The Write Choice by Jami Rogers is out now! Grab the series that reviewers are raving about!


“The chemistry between Calla and Beck was undeniable. I couldn't stop reading their story!”


~*~

Author Jami Rogers continues the Lust or Bust series with another steamy, enemies to lovers romantic comedy. Living with the one woman who can't stand you is bound to make a great story!

I have the career, the house, the family, the friends, but not the girl. The one. The woman to spend my life with. As a romance writer, I’m as clichรฉ as it gets. I love love. I want to be in love. I want to experience everything that comes with it: heartbreak, happiness, fighting, you name it.

I want it all.

What I didn’t want, however, was to get married in Vegas on a whim.

To a woman I can’t stand.

To a woman I can’t stop thinking about.

I know, I know, that doesn’t even make sense.

Trust me, I know. Here’s the kicker. She’s just as stubborn as I am and failure is not a word either of us has in our vocabulary. How far are we going to go till we each get the outcome we want in the end? Life, love—both are on the line.

At some point, there’s no coming back, and what happens then? How much do I lose?

I’m about to find out.

#JamiRogers #TheWriteChoice #newrelease #enemiestolover #wakingupmarried #vegasromance #contemproaryromance #booklove #books #tbr #bookshelf #bookstagram #bookboyfriend #toberead #romance #booksofinstagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Had You by S.L. Scott

  WHEN I HAD YOU By S.L. Scott Now Live Kindle Unlimited, Amazon, Audible Amazon: https://geni.us/WIHYAm   Audible: ht...