Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Grumpy the Bear by Marika Ray

 ⛺️ 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 ⛺️

Grumpy the Bear by Marika Ray releases into Kindle Unlimited in NINE DAYS!


𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 ➜ https://mybook.to/GrumpyTheBear
𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 ➜ https://bit.ly/3MRq7Ik

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁:
☆ Grumpy/Sunshine
☆ Delicious enemies to lovers
☆ Single Dad with a little girl who will melt your heart
☆ Wounded hero
☆ Takes-no-shit heroine
☆ Dirty-talkin' hero
☆ Guaranteed happily ever after
☆ Spicy AF banter
☆ A did-they or didn’t-they break up

🌲 𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗞 🌲
What the hell I was doing out here on a date with my next-door neighbor, who was currently my kid’s nanny and entirely too young for me?
“What are we doing, Pearse?” I asked quietly.
She came to a stop and turned to me, so close I could have pushed back that lock of soft hair that had fallen across her forehead and threatened to block her left eye. She looked up at me and I tried to understand why she’d asked me here. Was it pity? We’d been at each other’s throats for two weeks. I’d just told her about my injury and suddenly she was asking me out?
“Is it so horrible to be on a date with me?” she asked with a grin that didn’t match her eyes.
“I’m too old for you,” I said as gently as I could.
She pursed her lips. “I’m twenty-six. How old are you?”
“Thirty-six. Ten years is a lot. You should be looking for a guy without baggage.”
“And that’s not you?”
I huffed and looked out over the sand courts, unwilling to directly call Elise baggage, but that’s essentially what I was getting at. Paisley was old enough to babysit, but not to be a stand-in mom to a five-year-old. That wasn’t fair to Paisley. “You’re my daughter’s nanny.”
“Only for two more weeks, then I’m just your neighbor.” Paisley lifted her chin.
God, she was stubborn. And beautiful. And so f*ckin’ hot I wanted to toss all these rules out of my head and take what I wanted. What we both wanted. “We don’t even get along.”
Paisley shook her head slowly, her hand coming up to land directly in the middle of my chest. The gleam in her eyes was enough to have my knees trembling. “You keep telling me all the reasons this won’t work. If you’re scared, just say you’re scared.”
I leaned closer, my jaw clenched so tight I felt a headache coming on. I had been pushing Paisley away ever since I moved in. She taunted me in a swimsuit, in these tiny shorts, that ridiculous excuse for pajamas. Then she egged me on with her smart mouth. A man was only able to keep pushing away for so long. Eventually, his control snapped, and I was right about there.
“I ain’t f*ckin’ scared, Pearse.” My hands dove into her hair, skimming right past her jaw to get tangled in those strands. I tightened them into fists, pulling hard enough to make her whimper, but her eyes heated and she swayed so close her breasts were brushing against my chest. “You should be scared.”
#GrumpyTheBearTeaserBlast #TeaserTuesday #GrumpyTheBearMarikaRay #ComingSoon #PreOrderNow #Amazon #MarikaRayAuthor #RomCom #GrumpySunshine #SingleDadRomance #TBR #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Had You by S.L. Scott

  WHEN I HAD YOU By S.L. Scott Now Live Kindle Unlimited, Amazon, Audible Amazon: https://geni.us/WIHYAm   Audible: ht...