Thursday, April 27, 2023

Falling for the Jerk by Amy Alves

FALLING FOR THE JERK
by Amy Alves
Now available
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Blurb:

 It was an accident, I swear. Jensen Vaughn may be the 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭, but I didn’t push him down those stairs.

Not intentionally, anyway.
It was supposed to be 𝘮𝘺 graceless butt lying in a broken heap at the bottom of the steps.
But no, the 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 and beloved town hero had to take the fall meant for me.
𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.
And now the whole town thinks I maimed him on purpose.
So despite our mutual disdain, I’m compelled to help the surly man determined to endure his recovery alone.
Fortunately for him, I’m not deterred by doors slamming in my face.
Because the physical therapist most qualified to get him back on his feet (literally) is 𝘮𝘦.
Convincing him to put aside our differences long enough for me to help with his recovery was 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥.
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤? 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺.

My review:

“So that’s how you’d describe your usual type...”

“Growly, intense, brown-eyed, cocky ***holes who have a gooey center and heart of gold.  I’m chasing unicorn men.  While alluring, they’ve proven to be mythical.  And their lookalikes - regular ***holes - are consistently bad for me...”

 

Hilarious small-town rom-com that instantly put a smile on my face.  Jensen and Gracie were such adorable characters that you can’t help but fall in love with them.  Jensen, a firefighter, that was loved by everyone in the small town brought out the worst in Gracie.  She was new to town and had become known for her clumsiness right away.  And Jensen was always there to witness her accidents.  He tried to keep her safe, but her latest mishap involved him trying to save her from falling down a flight of stairs.  Instead, he ended up falling, injuring himself, and the town gossip blamed it on Gracie.  And who is the best physical therapist that can get him back on his feet?  Gracie.  Can they survive each other until Jensen is back on his feet?

This was so hilarious with all of Gracie’s mishaps, Jensen’s grumpiness, and their sassy witty banter.  I loved it so much that I actually had to read it twice.  I highly recommend this book if you are looking for something fun with a sassy female and a grumpy hero that will have you laughing out loud.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

  

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴-𝘵𝘰-𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯! 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵.
-𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚛


BUY 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ➡️ https://books2read.com/FFTJerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Had You by S.L. Scott

  WHEN I HAD YOU By S.L. Scott Now Live Kindle Unlimited, Amazon, Audible Amazon: https://geni.us/WIHYAm   Audible: ht...