Wednesday, December 1, 2021

CHRISTMAS WITH THE SHERIFF by C.M. Steele

 ★★ AVAILABLE NOW ★★ 


CHRISTMAS WITH THE SHERIFF is the third book in THE FIORE FAMILY series by C.M. Steele and it just went live! 


Read CHRISTMAS WITH THE SHERIFF (book #3) Now: 

https://books2read.com/u/4Dx5qD

.

PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES: 

Read CHRISTMAS WITH THE BEAST (book #1) Now: 


Read CHRISTMAS WITH THE BOSS (book #2) Now: 

https://books2read.com/u/mB2LXA


Follow @c.m._steele for details. 


Mark: All I wanted was a damn bit of eggnog with my Christmas dinner. Is that so hard? My sister forced me to head out to get my own, but I found one last item I suddenly needed. The prettiest petite redhead with a nasty temper and holding onto the only eggnog in her tiny hands. Since she refuses to give it to me, I guess I’ll have to take them both.

Mia: You have got to be kidding me! I’m looking at the world upside down as I’m carried out of a grocery store in the middle of nowhere by a handsome brute. I’d call the cops in this Podunk town, but apparently, I’ve been nabbed by the Sheriff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should Have Run by Evey Lyon

  💕𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋💕 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧 by Evey Lyon is releasing on all platforms on May 30th and will go into KU on J...