Saturday, April 17, 2021

 ★★★ TEASER REVEAL ★★★

Get ready for an all new workplace romance from @jdhawkinsauthor. Playing Doctor is coming April 29th!

Add it on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57583802-playing-doctor

Blurb: 
Why, yes, I am a doctor. Want me to kiss it better?
 

It’s always been an unacknowledged perk of the MD behind my name that it’s also a kitty magnet. I’ve got my pick of the litter. I only have one rule, and that’s to keep dating and work in different sandboxes. I learned that lesson the hard way once, and I wouldn’t have made it through med school if I needed to be told twice.
 
But everything about Mia makes me dumb.
 
Everything about the hot, bookish gynecologist makes me think NSFW thoughts that just won’t quit.
 
I try throwing myself into my work. Playing as much pickup soccer as I can handle. But it isn’t long before I’m breaking all my rules to get just one more taste of Mia.
 
We’re headed for a reckoning.
 
I’m about to earn a new degree: in love.

#teaserreveal #playingdoctor #jdhawkins #workplaceromance #contemporaryromance #ckprpromo @candikanepr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments For You by Carrie Ann Ryan

  Two widows. One wedding dress. And a promise of forever in the next installment of the Wilder Brothers. Moments for You, an all-new s...