Sunday, April 18, 2021

Review: Sweetened

Sweetened by Annie Dyer

SweetenedBlurb:

Winning will never taste so sweet…

Lainey Green has got exactly what she wants—the dream location for her equine therapy center and a place to settle down and call home.

Unfortunately for Jake Maynard, that home is the farm he desperately wanted, and the alpaca owning, farm running, town Romeo isn’t about to be on the welcoming committee for Lainey anytime soon.

Irritation turns into rivalry, which morphs into something else entirely. And pretty soon Jake Maynard is well on the way to hanging up his playboy ways for good. Lainey is the only prize he’s interested in winning. Now all he has to do is persuade his feisty, independent neighbour to feel the same about him.

Get your free Novella here: https://bit.ly/3sAdLHY



My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My Review:

Sweetened is the fifth book in the Severton Search and Rescue series but I felt like I did not have any problems reading it as a stand-alone.  Though after reading the book and falling in love with the charming small town of Severton I can’t wait to read the rest of the series.  The side characters were quite funny and made me smile all the way through the book.  Jake and Lainey’s rivalry was amusing and so was all the pranks they pulled on each other.  This was a hilarious enemy to lover romance that left me smiling at the end.

I received an ARC and am willingly leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should Have Run by Evey Lyon

  💕𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋💕 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧 by Evey Lyon is releasing on all platforms on May 30th and will go into KU on J...