Wednesday, March 31, 2021

🔥🔥LIVE EARLY - HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

MY FOOLISH HE

ART by @bellamichaelsauthor is LIVE!

#1ClickHere:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091BKG5F8

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3weGAf1

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/31vMnif

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3w91JHz

Free in KU

“Too early seen unknown, and known too late.” ~Juliet Capulet

Of all the women in the world, or at least in Bridgewater, why did I have to fall for this one?

When she walked into my brother’s wedding reception, I fell quick and hard. Until I learned her name.

Nope. No way. Not for me.

I have no intention of dating my biggest competitor. The new owner of Mama Leoni’s Restaurant is clearly off-limits. But when a local newspaper links us as a couple, my brother suggests we play it up for “good press.”

I agree.

For the sake of my new restaurant.

Not because the mere sight of Evie Fuller sets my blood on fire.

Turns out the only thing more complicated than a fake relationship with my biggest rival is a real one. This situation has gotten out of hand much too quickly.

My review:

Stars: 5/5

My Foolish Heart is the third book in the Boys of Bridgewater series by Bella Michaels.  It’s the first book I have read in the series, but I don’t feel like I missed anything by not reading the first two books.  Although after finishing this book I really want to go back and read them.  The book was fast-paced and caught my attention from the beginning.  The Deluca family was tight-knit, and the siblings were boisterous with plenty of witty banter when they got together. 

Tristano “Tris” Deluca was certainly swoon-worthy with his romantic gestures and determination in pursuing Evie Fuller.  He was able to see the real Evie and understand her loneliness and goals.  Evie had no family left and wanted to continue the legacy of her mother’s restaurant.  They were direct competitors in the small town with them both owning an Italian restaurant, but their goals were different.  Good communication between Evie and Tris became the most important factor in their relationship.  I was so glad they were able to work it out in the end.

I really enjoyed this book and can’t wait to read the first two books.  (The entire series is currently available as Kindle Unlimited.) I look forward to future books in the series and more of the Deluca family get-togethers.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.


#newrelease #needtoreaditnow #bookaholic #readmoreromance #booknerdigan #bookstagrammer #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Loved Me by Brianna Remus

  If You Loved Me Brianna Remus Publication date: April 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance My parents would lose their m...