Saturday, March 27, 2021

 ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

HER RELUCTANT HUSBAND by Erica Marselas is LIVE!

#1ClickHere:

https://amzn.to/3rJ5dOy

Free in KU

I would do anything for my family, including marrying a man who hates me.

Not like I had a choice when the person who helped raise me tells me who I must marry in order to save my home.

When I came face to face with Alex Wilks again, the man who despises me and wishes I never stepped foot back into Kinder Falls after the day I left, I didn’t know what I was in for.

Alex was the boy I once idolized, but later, he became the man that broke my trust.

Both of us are reluctant to dig into the lies and secrets surrounding the night that broke us apart.

Because it might end up being the truth that destroys us.

One year.

We just have to survive one year.

The only thing is, we both have so much to lose.

But maybe everything to gain.


My Review:

Star rating 4/5, Steamy

This is a story that will break your heart and make you cry from all the emotions.  It was sad but had a happy ending.  It took us on a journey of traumatic events for June, a young teenager to the strong woman she became.  As the story unraveled my heart hurt for all she went through and survived.  Her being able to return to her childhood home and marry a man who would not believe or listen to her proved the strength of her character.  Alex might have loved June, but his lack of trust and hate was too strong. 

I loved how sassy June was so even though I cried, I laughed also.  The book was like an emotional rollercoaster and I would recommend it but please beware of the warning of triggers.  This book might not be for everyone because it does touch on very difficult topics.

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

#newrelease #needtoreaditnow #readmoreromance #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE TO SHIELD by Kennedy L. Mitchell

MINE TO SHIELD by Kennedy L. Mitchell Release Date: April 26   Blurb: Can this broken FBI agent and young professor work together to...