Thursday, March 25, 2021

 ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥


HARD LUCK by Sara Ney is LIVE!

#1ClickHere

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2OuP6VY

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3rvmeLJ

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2OhqEHL

Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/3vgFOOm

Free in KU

Blurb:

SOME GIRLS HAVE ALL THE LUCK
Unfortunately, I am not one of those girls. Not when I lost my apartment because my roommate let the lease lapse while I was traveling for work. Not when my brothers keep finding love and my mother keeps reminding me I’m still single. Not after a one-night stand during my older brother’s wedding has me waking up pregnant. 

I have to keep it a secret—from him, and my family. I sure can’t tell my brother his teammate, Mateo Jose Espinoza, is the man I slept with. Confident, funny, Mateo… 

A GUY CAN’T CATCH A BREAK
Just when I thought I’d found the girl of my dreams, she ghosts me. Worse? Her brother refuses to give me her number, and my calls to her office go straight to voicemail. I thought I was a catch; professional athlete, charming, raised with six sisters—I’m a guy who knows his way to a woman’s heart! What reason could she possibly have for avoiding me?

When I finally catch up to True Wallace, I’m going to get the answer.

#newrelease #needtoreaditnow #readmoreromance #wildfiremarketingsolutions


My review:

5 Stars

Hard Luck is the fourth book in The Trophy Boyfriends series. This was a new-to-me author and I’m so glad I discovered this series and author. The book was fast-paced and grabbed my attention at the start. The characters were developed and perfect for each other.
True Wallace discovers she is pregnant after a one-night stand with Mateo, her brother Buzz’s teammate. She was evicted from her apartment and is staying with Tripp, her older brother. She did not know how to tell Mateo or her family about her pregnancy. Mateo could not believe True was ghosting him. He thought they had formed a connection and he was determined to find her. Mateo was such a swoon-worthy hero. He was so sweet and understanding. I love how he was so dedicated to his family. The Wallace family was so hilarious, and I laughed every time they came together. I loved the rivalry between the siblings and the snarky banter. I enjoyed this book so much that I had to go, and binge-read the rest of the series! I excited to see who the characters in the next book will be.
I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Loved Me by Brianna Remus

  If You Loved Me Brianna Remus Publication date: April 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance My parents would lose their m...